1 Cut Up Boiler Fryer
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the bay leaves (1 or 2) under the chicken skin
- Sprinkle olive oil on the chicken and add butter
- Roast for 1.5 hours, turning the pieces every 20 minutes or so
- Pour fat from the chicken pan when done
- Place (fat) pan on the stove on medium and pour in the wine and balsamic vinegar
- Stir to make sauce
- Boil for a minute or so and you have your sauce!
As always add salt and pepper to your particular taste.